Wednesday 26 October 2011

Responsibility

As usual I'm having a crisis about what I want to do with my life and in this particular instance I'm worried that employers won't like me.

I need to start being realistic, I'm not going to be a journalist so my best bet is a marketing job somewhere. But as employers are obsessed with responsibility how exactly do I prove that I am responsible? I've held down a job, an internship and gone volunteering in Africa in a number of roles you could define as responsible but how do you prove it?

I sometimes feel like my CV is pretty wishy washy. Apart from my internship, everything seems to geared towards a career that will never happen and I have no proper experience running a society or anything so what exactly do I have to offer?

Looks like I'm doing a Masters then.

No comments:

Post a Comment