Tuesday 22 March 2011

AWOL

So I haven't updated this in a while.

Short story is that I was busy, the long story is a bit more complicated and not something I want to go into on the internet.

This blog has always been personal, so it follows my mood swings and sometimes I'm just not in the mood to write.

Shit happens shall we say. I've been ridiculously busy with university work and when I haven't I have been trying to work out what I want to do with my life and it hasn't been easy. I'm considering starting up another blog based on something I'm passionate about but I haven't worked out what that'll be yet. Perhaps something political, historical or literary but the exact specifications are unclear as of yet.

Until then, I will give you the link to the blog recording my little social experiment at the moment:

http://carolinejm.livejournal.com/

I gave up alcohol for Lent.

Yes really.

Its 'sort my life out' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment